For this assignment I want you to create a very basic responsive website using the Bootstrap framework. I don't want you to just download a template lock, stock and barrel though. I would like you to start with the minimal template that I used in the video and study the Bootstrap v4 documentation and put some pieces together.
So here are the steps:
1. Start a new file in your existing github repository called bootstrap-sample.html
2. Add a new link in your index.html page that links to your bootstrap-sample.html page.
3. Put the template code into your boostrap-sample.html page. Use the "starter template" from the Bootstrap web site.
Here's a screencast of what that looks like:
4. Explore the bootstrap webpage
5. Replace the "Hello World" in the boiler plate with new HTML. This shouldn't be an elaborate website, just a chance to explore a little. Nevertheless, feel free to be creative. You should include the following:
- At least three rows with responsive columns. At least one of the rows should stack when the browser window width shrinks.
- At least one button as described on Documentation -> Components.
- At least one responsive image.
6. This will have a peer review component (which Canvas manages) in which you don't have to evaluate your peers, I just want you to see what other people have done and learn from each other. The peer review component is due 7 days after the initial submission. In your peer review simple look at another student's work, change the browser window size to see it respond and submit the review with a simple acknowledgement that you reviewed it.
7. Turn in a URL to your bootstrap-sample.html page or your heroku base app with the link to the bootstrap-sample.html page. Here's my I-am-not-a-graphic-designer example: https://demo-for-mhcid.herokuapp.com/bootstrap-sample.html