Feb 3, 2020 by
a file upload
Start the lesson "Learn CSS" on codecademy.com
Complete six topics of the lesson, a total of 9 sections, for completion of the non-pro sections.
You will learn and practice
- Selectors and Visual Rules (2 sections)
- CSS Setup and Selectors
- CSS Visual Rules
- The Box Model (2 sections)
- The Box Model
- Changing the Box Model
- CSS Display and Positioning (1 section)
- CSS Display and Positioning
- Color (1 section)
- Typography (1 section)
- CSS Grid (2 sections)
- CSS Grid Essentials
- Advanced CSS Grid
- When the tutorial talks about "main heading" it is referring to the h1 tag
- When the tutorial talks about "subheadings" it is referring to the h2 tag
- Don't forget that each line of CSS styling ends with a semicolon
- Don't do the tutorial all at once.
- Plan on taking at least 4 sessions of 30 minutes each.
- Take your time and let the lessons sink in.
- It's easy to rush through something like this and not actually learn anything.
- If you get stuck, take a break, then reach out on Slack. It's easy to get jammed if you get under time pressure.
Turn in a screenshot that shows
- Your avatar
- That you have completed the required sections (show all of them)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.